More college students with a food blog!!! Glad I’m not the only one. Your recipes look awesome. I plan on making a few of them. Check out my blog.
We all know that person (or two… or five) who doesn’t like yogurt. They think it’s gross, they hate the consistency, etc. Well, I have come up with the perfect, delectable solution to their problem.
To be frank, yogurt is this bomb diggity. It is ridiculously good for you, moderately cheap on a college budget, and a great tasting substitute for your glasses of milk a day. But it’s not for everyone. Here is a way to convert some of the non-believers to see the awesomeness that is yogurt.
What you need:
- One cup yogurt (I use Vanilla or FAGE plain Greek yogurt, but it is up to you)
- 1/4 cup granola (measurements subject to change based on “crunchy” preference)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Craisins (Completely optional; not my thing but I’m told it’s delicious)
- Put your yogurt into a good-sized bowl (I know, great measuring, Sam. But eyeball it.)
- Add your granola slowly, constantly stirring the yogurt for optimal spread rate.
- Add the honey in a drizzle pattern so it doesn’t clump in any part of the yogurt. For best results, heat the honey a little beforehand.
- Add the cinnamon slowly, but do not add it all at once; it is a strong spice, and I would recommend taste testing it periodically to see if it is too strong for your palate.
Et Viola! The result is a tasty, crunchy, sweet bowl of deliciousness that even the haters may love and won’t kill your wallet. Cheers!